ISDIN began over 45 years ago at the crossroads of science and beauty. Where it all started still defines who we are today — and especially how we communicate with you.
We believe that beauty tips are just ideas without the science to back them up. And wellness pointers can’t stand on their own without an expert weighing in. We strive to balance cutting-edge trends with our industry legacy, supporting every piece we publish with facts and first-hand expertise.
But our commitment to accuracy doesn’t stop once we hit publish. We monitor feedback from skincare experts and update our articles on an ongoing basis. We also welcome comments and questions from our readers and aim to add you to the conversation as often as possible. Because when your skin talks, we listen.
What the ISDIN editorial process looks like
- We scour our social communities, industry publications, and internal sources to identify the questions our audience is asking, should be asking, and the answers they need.
- We align the final topic with our in-house team.
- Our writers gather information from internal and external sources, including scientific reports and first-hand advice from dermatologists and wellness experts.
- The first draft of the article goes to our creative director for review. After feedback, our writers make the updates.
- Then, the article draft goes to our fact-checking team to begin their review of medical and scientific accuracy.
Once our fact-checking team has signed off on accuracy, it’s time to go live on the Live Young blog. Ready to read what’s new? Get started.