Nutraisdin Nappy care
No more redness or irritation
Estás a punto de abandonar la web de ISDIN para ir a un espacio privado para profesionales de la salud. ¿Quieres continuar?
The skin in the nappy area is especially sensitive to irritation and infection due to contact and rubbing. The symptoms of dermatitis normally include redness, itching, erosion and increased sensitivity in the area. If it goes on, the area can even develop a secondary infection, from fungus or bacteria.
It is very important to use the right product for each situation.
For the first few months, your baby needs protection that respects its fragile skin.
Nutraisdin Nappy gives your baby the daily care and protection it needs, with a light formula that can be used every day from day one.
Effective repair from first use:
When your baby has nappy rash, you need something that works right away. Nutraisdin ZN40 features a combination of astringent, regenerating and moisturising ingredients that are effective from the first use, creating an impenetrable barrier that allows the skin to rest and regenerate.
Not all babies’ skin is the same. Babies with atopic, sensitive and/or delicate skin need greater protection. For them, Nutraisdin ZN 40 is highly effective, with 40% zinc oxide. Also useful for extended periods of nappy use (e.g.. at night), which can lead to irritation.
Particularly useful during teething, when baby’s more acidic stooli can lead to nappy rash.
It’s normal for babies to get nappy rash, due to closed-in wetness. At times, this can even lead to a proliferation of micro-organisms that can cause infection.
Nutraisdin AF has a special formula with anti-fungal, astringent and regenerative properties. It prevents the growth of micro-organisms and repairs and protects skin from irritation, itching and redness caused by nappy rash. Does not contain corticosteroids.
If your baby’s skin is red, ask your paediatrician to recommend treatment.
Proven anti-fungal efficacy and safety.
1. Choose the proper size nappy and don’t put it on too tight.
2. Leave the nappy off as much as possible so skin can breathe (especially in older babies who are walking).
3. Clean the area with a gentle soap without detergents or perfumes.
4. Always apply a protective cream or ointment with zinc oxide. The main purpose of protective ointments is to prevent dermatitis, so they should be used as a preventative measure before nappy rash appears.
5. Change nappy often in order to keep the area dry and free of urine or stool.
1. Leave the nappy off as much as possible so skin can breathe.
2. Let the skin dry properly in the open air or by patting, not rubbing, with a cotton cloth.
3. For a mild case of nappy rash, it may be enough to simply apply zinc-oxide creams or ointments more frequently.
4. Si se trata de una dermatitis leve puede ser suficiente incrementar la frecuencia en la aplicación de cremas o pomadas a base de óxido de zinc.
5. For more persistent cases, consult a doctor to see if it may be a secondary infection from bacteria or fungus, or possibly a case of contact dermatitis. consider using an ointment with miconazole.