Text Messaging Terms and Conditions
1. Providing Telephone Numbers and Duty to Notify: You verify that the mobile number provided to Us is true and accurate. You verify that you are the current subscriber or owner of any telephone number that you provide. Should any of your contact information change, including ownership of your telephone numbers, you agree to immediately notify us before the change goes into effect by email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
2. Your Consent to Receive Automated Calls/Texts: You acknowledge that by voluntarily providing your telephone number(s), you expressly agree to receive recurring automated text messages (such as SMS, MMS, or successor protocols or technologies) from Us concerning the marketing and sale of Our products, services, offers, promotions, and events, as well as your relationship with Us, including your orders and the products and services that you have inquired about. You understand that consent is not required to make any purchase from Us. Message and data rates may apply. Text message frequency will be of once a month.
3.Opt In and Opt Out Instructions: You may sign up to receive recurring text messages from us by filling the relevant registration forms. Your consent to receive automated texts is completely voluntary. You may opt out at any time. To opt out of text messages, reply STOP or CANCEL, to any mobile message from Us, or email email@example.com and specify that you want to opt out of text messages. You may also text HELP or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for help. You acknowledge and agree to accept a final text message confirming your opt-out. We may use different shortcodes for different messaging purposes, so texting STOP or CANCEL , will not effectuate a stop request for all shortcodes to which you are subscribed. If you would like to stop messages from multiple shortcodes, text STOP or CANCEL, to each shortcode to which you would like to unsubscribe.
4. Indemnification to Us: You agree to indemnify Us for any privacy, tort or other claims, including claims under the Federal Telephone Consumer Protection Act or any state law equivalents, including claims relating to your voluntary provision of a telephone number that is not owned by you and/or your failure to notify us of any changes in your mobile telephone number. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us harmless from and against any and all such claims, losses, liability, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees).
5. Participation Requirements: By participating in the Service, you acknowledge and agree that you are not under the age of thirteen (13) years, are between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18) and have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to participate in the Service, or are of the age of majority in your jurisdiction. You must have a wireless device of your own, capable of two-way messaging, be using a participating wireless carrier, and be a wireless service subscriber with text messaging service. Not all cellular phone providers carry the necessary service to participate. Check your phone capabilities for specific text messaging instructions.
6. Miscellaneous: You warrant and represent to Us that you have all necessary rights, power, and authority to agree to these Terms and perform your obligations hereunder, and nothing contained in this Agreement or in the performance of such obligations will place you in breach of any other contract or obligation. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. We reserve the right to change this Agreement from time to time. Any updates to this Agreement shall be communicated to you. You acknowledge your responsibility to review this Agreement from time to time and to be aware of any such changes. By continuing to participate in the Service after any such changes, you accept this Agreement, as modified.
The Service is available on AT&T, Sprint/Boost/Virgin, T-Mobile/MetroPCS*, Verizon Wireless, CellCom USA, C Spire Wireless, U.S. Cellular, Carolina West Wireless (CWW), Google VoiceACS/Alaska, Advantage Cellular (DTC Wireless), Appalachian Wireless, Bluegrass Cellular, Cellular Network Partnership (PIONEER), Cellular One of East Central Illinois, Chat Mobility USA, Coral Wireless (Mobi PCS), Element Mobile (Flat Wireless), Epic Touch (Elkhart Telephone), GCI Communications Corp,Golden State Cellular, Illinois Valley Cellular (IV Cellular), i Wireless (IOWA Wireless), Nex-Tech Wireless, MTA Communications, MTPCS (Cellular One Nation), Cross Telephone Company (MBO Wireless), Duet IP (Maximum Communications Core Wireless), Inland Cellular Telephone Company, Immix (Keystone Wireless), Mosaic (Consolidated or CTC Telecom), Northwest Missourri Cellular Limited, Peoples Wireless, Panhandle Telecommunications Systems(PTCI), RINA, Revol Wireless USA, SI Wireless/Mobile Nation, SRT Wireless, Texas RSA 3 Ltd(Plateau Wireless), Thumb Cellular, United Wireless, Union Telephone Company (Union Wireless), Viaero Wireless, West Central Wireless (5 Star Wireless), Sagebrush Cellular (Nemont), Pine Cellular, Aio Wireless/ Cricket, SouthernLinc, Bandwidth, Copper Valley, Leaco, CableVision, Buffalo Wireless, Chariton Valley Cellular, Pine Belt Wireless, Atlantic Tele-Network International (ATN). *T-Mobile is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
The Service is not compatible with all cell phone models. We are not responsible for any delays upon sending or receiving MMS or SMS text messages.
8. Customer Service: You can contact us as follows: email@example.com or +1-862-242-8129.