How can I check the status of my order?
You can view your order status by logging into your account and heading to the ‘Orders’ section, and clicking on 'See details'. This section will be updated when your order has been processed, and again once your order ships. We will send you an email once your order has been shipped, providing the tracking details so you can check its status as it makes its way to you.
How do I place an order?
To place an order please follow the guidelines below:
- 1. Select your product(s) by clicking ‘add to bag’.
- 2. Once your products have been added, you can continue shopping or select ‘View Bag’ to checkout.
- 3. Select ‘View Bag’ to manage your shopping bag: change quantity or edit order.
- 4. Enter discount code if available and continue.
- 5. Check out as a guest or sign in to your account.
- 6. If checking out as guest, fill in your personal data and continue. If you sign in to your account simply select 'continue' or 'edit' if you need to change some information or personal data.
- 7. Select shipping method, fill out your shipping and billing address, then continue.
- 8. Select payment method. If you choose credit card payment, enter your card details, and proceed to payment. If you choose to use Paypal, you will be redirected to the Paypal login page.
- 9. Once the order has been completed, your order number will be displayed on the page and you will receive further notification once it has been shipped.
How do I claim my free ISDIN mini size(s)?
We offer one or two free mini sizes to registered customers depending on the order total.
For orders under $120: 1 mini size of your choice.
For orders $120 and above: 2 mini sizes of your choice.
The mini size(s) you can select will be shown during the checkout process. Total order value calculated including discounts, excluding taxes and shipping costs. In very rare cases, if a mini size becomes unavailable after you place your order, we will send you a substitute.
I have a discount code. Where do I use it?
- 1. Add products to your bag.
- 2. Once you have finished shopping, click ‘view bag’ to finalize your order.
- 3. At checkout, fill in your discount code and click ‘add’.
- 4. The discount will be applied to your order and will be reflected in the ‘subtotal’ section at checkout.
The product I wanted is out of stock: What's your return policy?
Due to the popularity of some of our items they do sometimes sell out, but there are often other options you can explore. You can also sign up to our newsletter for more information about our products and bestsellers.
Taxes: How are taxes calculated?
We currently use Avalara integration to calculate taxes. Sales taxes depend on ISDIN locations, customer location, and the type of product sold. If you believe that the sales tax has been incorrectly calculated please let us know and we will investigate with our integration partner.
Which payment methods do ISDIN accept?
We currently accept payment through Paypal, Visa, Amex, Mastercard, Discover, and Diners Club. If your preferred method of payment is not on this list please let us know so we can consider it for future integration.
What is Adyen?
Adyen is our payment processing platform of choice as it is considered to be one of the leading global platforms in terms of security and capabilities.
Can I change or cancel my ISDIN order?
Please contact us at www.isdin.com/us/contact-us as soon as possible if you would like to cancel or change your order.
How do I manage the products in my shopping bag?
Go to the shopping bag icon at the top right corner of any page. Click ‘view bag’ to manage the content of your shopping bag:
- Click on the trash icon to remove the product from your bag.
- Use the plus and minus icons to increase or reduce the quantity of the same product in your bag.
How do I know if my order has been processed?
You will receive an order confirmation email after you place your order. Once your order has been shipped, a second email will be sent to confirm your order has been processed successfully.
Where is my package?
To receive the most up-to-date information about your package’s whereabouts, we recommend you opt in to receive status updates directly from the carrier site. After your order has been shipped, you should have received a link to the carrier’s site to track your package and opt in for email notifications. Please note that delivery dates and current status is subject to change.
Orders placed using Smartpost may take longer for tracking information to appear. With this in mind, shipping takes 5-11 business days (Monday through Friday, excluding public holidays). Shipping time varies by state. States that may experience longer shipping time include (but are not limited to) Utah, Texas, Illinois, Hawaii and surrounding islands.
If you have further questions regarding your package, don’t hesitate to contact us! You can send us an email at email@example.com.
What are ISDIN’s shipping options?
We currently offer four shipping options: Economy, Standard, and Express and Overnight.
Economy with Smartpost : delivered within 5-11 business days.* Only available on orders $99 and under.
$7 for orders below $49.
Free with orders above $49.
Please note, Smartpost shipping takes 5-11 business days (Monday through Friday), depending on your location. States that may experience delays in shipping include (but are not limited to) Utah, Texas, Illinois, Hawaii and surrounding islands.
Standard delivery: delivered within 3-7 business days based on the distance to
$9.99 for orders below $49.
$4.99 for orders between $49 -$99.
Free for orders $100 and above.
Express delivery: delivered within 2-4 business days.
$19.99 for all orders.
Overnight delivery: delivered within 1-2 business days.
$29.99 for all orders.
Orders are shipped Monday through Friday, excluding major holidays, from our warehouse in Florida. We do not ship internationally.
Shipping fees are not cumulative towards discounts and promotions.
How do I create an ISDIN account?
- 1. Select ‘My account’
- 2. Select ‘New to ISDIN? Create an account’
- 3. Fill in your details
- 4. Select 'Create account'
Do I need to create an account to buy from ISDIN.com?
You do not need to have an account to place an order. However, having an account can save you time during checkout as it securely saves your address and payment details for future purchases.
How do I subscribe to the ISDIN newsletter?
You can subscribe to the ISDIN newsletter using the sign-up box at the bottom of any page.
How do I change my personal information on my account?
- 1. Log in to 'My account'
- 2. Select ‘My account / ISDIN’
- 3. Change your personal information
- 4. Save
I want to return my ISDIN order. What should I do?
Before returning an ISDIN product, please read the conditions below:
- Products must have been purchased directly from www.isdin.com. We cannot accept returns of products purchased from other retail outlets. Please return those to the store where they were purchased.
- Products must be returned within 30 days of the order date.
- We cannot accept returns on used products.
- Products specified as non-returnable or not for resale cannot be returned.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you have any additional questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy please check this link: www.isdin.com/us/return-policy
How do I return my ISDIN order?
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, then please let us know by following these steps:
- 1. Contact us at www.isdin.com/us/contact-us
with the following information:
- Date of purchase and order number
- Product name and quantity you wish to return
- Reason for return
- 2. Our Consumer Care team will respond to your request within two working days. If your request is approved, we will send you a prepaid label with the address to ship the product(s) to print on it.
- 3. Carefully package the product(s) in a standard box and include the original order confirmation or a note with the order number and purchase date. Affix the prepaid label and take the package to any drop-off location of the courier shown on the label.
- 4. We will process the refund, sending it to the credit card or original method of payment you placed your order with. The refund will be completed within 7-10 working days after we have received the package.
When will I receive my refund after a return?
We will process the refund, returning it to the credit card or original payment method you placed your order with. The refund will be complete within 7-10 working days after we have received the package.
Can I buy ISDIN products offline?
ISDIN products are available to purchase offline in select dermatologist and professional skincare offices. To find an office near you, click on the ‘Find a specialist’ link in our site footer. You can search for an office by city or zip code.
What does ISDIN do to be sustainable?
We constantly strive to become an even more sustainable company. At ISDIN we work to minimize the environmental impact across all the stages of our manufacturing process. To discover everything we do, read through the ‘About us’ section on our website.
Does ISDIN test on animals?
All ISDIN cosmetic products respect European policies on animal testing. European legislation on cosmetic products forbids testing or experimentation on animals, including the ingredients, ingredient combinations, and the final product. At ISDIN our philosophy is to promote Cruelty Free.