1. Let your hair air dry — skip heat styling and tight hairstyles.
2. Don’t forget your scalp — gently shampoo your hair and scalp, then brush to distribute natural oils from your scalp to help hair look smoother and healthier.
3. Get the vitamins and minerals your hair needs (a hair supplement can help).
4. Look after your hair as you sleep, opting for a silk pillowcase or hair wrap.
5. Use the right hair care products for your needs.
How can I figure out which hair care product is best for me?
Start by deciding what your hair goals are. Thicker hair? Stronger? Choose, then search for a complete approach to hair treatments.
First, look for a hair supplement with vitamins & minerals that support your overall goals. Next up, show the scalp some love — follow up your shampoo with a scalp treatment or lotion.
If hair density is your aim, try our Lambdapil Kit. It’s a 3-step system that’ll end your search for the best thickening hair products.
What products are used for hair?
Let’s look at what a complete hair treatment system looks like. Since healthy hair starts from within, first choose a daily hair supplement. The right formula will help support normal health and function of the hair follicle.
Then move on to shampoo, making sure that you always use gentle products that are suitable for your hair type. Next, depending on your hair goals, you can follow up with hair care products like masks, conditioners, or lotions.